Part 3: PPP Forgiveness Webinar
Thank you to everyone who joined us for yesterday’s webinar, PPP Forgiveness: How to Manage and Track Your Money Part 3! We always enjoy spending time with industry experts and working to find ways to provide insight to our business community. A special thank you to Adam Slack and Chris Trump who once again joined CEO Paul Sponcia in covering the most recent updates on PPP guidance.
During yesterday’s webinar Chris Trump- Shareholder and Attorney with Egerton, McAfee, Armistead and Davis, PC- and Adam Slack-Partner and CEO of Two Roads Accounting-kicked-off the conversation by speaking to the updated guidance released earlier this week including:
- Loan Forgiveness –including the applicant and instructions for forgiveness
- Clarity on Partnerships
- 8 Week Period
- Forgiveness Reduction Safe Harbor
For the entire discussion around these topics, as well as a brief Q&A session, watch the full webinar!
Additional PPP Forgiveness webinars:
- PPP Forgiveness: How to Manage and Track Your Money Part 1
- PPP Forgiveness: How to Manage and Track Your Money Part 2
*As information continues to update, we will update these resources as necessary.
- PPP Loan Summary
- Chris Trump’s PPP Loan Forgiveness PowerPoint
- Treasury Paycheck Protection Program FAQ
- PPP Tracking Worksheet
May 21st, 2020 |Categories: Uncategorized, COVID-19, PPP Loan, Interview, People, Webinar, Forgiveness, PPP Forgiveness