Last Friday we held an Executive Briefing where several of our customers joined us over lunch for a great discussion. Paul Sponcia walked the audience through the concept of “Why You Have to Have an Automated Security Awareness Training Program.”
Here is list of a few highlights from Friday’s lunch:
- Users are unaware of the internet dangers and often falsely believe that their antivirus has them completely secure. These types of beliefs make them more likely to fall victim to attacks.
- You MUST add additional security elements to train your employees to become a part of your human firewall.
- Malware is growing exponentially and will only continue to grow.
- You must train everyone, and train them often, in order to protect your company.
- The combination of awareness training and simulated phishing tests can work together to greatly increase effectiveness
This is a very short and brief introduction to this important topic. In fact, we find this information so vital that we have made the content from this presentation downloadable. Click below for access to the entire presentation!
As mentioned in the presentation, we have partnered with KnowBe4, the world’s most popular integrated platform for awareness training combined with simulated phishing attacks. Last week they released an infographic representing the “Top-Clicked Phishing Email Subjects for Quarter Three in 2018.” This information is a perfect addition to the discuss we had at last week’s luncheon!
At The IT Company, we strongly encourage Security Awareness Training and simulated phishing attacks. Do you have questions or want to know more about this? Reach out to us! We want to help you stay protected and informed.