We are hiring!
At the IT Company we provide Outsourced IT Support and Services to small and medium size businesses within fifty miles of our home in Knoxville, TN.
We have focused our organization around our simple mission of "Happy Customers." We do this by only working with a select group of new customers annually who are seeking a partner who will normalize IT operations by improving policy, process, stability, security, reliability and performance while at the same time ensuring compliance with the various State and Federal regulatory requirements. In our experience those organizations typically require high security, high availability, maximum performance and are many times under regulatory requirements such as HIPAA (Healthcare) and GLB (Banking). In any given year we will select between 6 - 10 new customers to work with enabling our organization to grow in predictable fashion therefore ensuring consistency in our service delivery to our existing customers as we onboard new customers.
Think about these questions before you apply:
- Does our Mission of Happy Customers resonate with you?
- Do you want to work for a company who's vision is to create a company where people love to work and do business with?
- Do these values resonate at the core of your soul? Do the right thing, Improve Everything, Invest in Others, Have Fun
Think about those. How do they make you feel? Do they attract you to who we are? If so, then you should apply.
Here are the jobs we have open right now:
- Click on IT Support Specialist, Level 1: Do you love helping people when they are frustrated because technology isn't working? Are you patient, humble, hungry and smart?
- Click on IT Support Specialist Level 2: Do you love solving complex problems to restore services to customers? Do you love searching for root cause and helping to craft long term solutions to problems? Are you patient, hungry, humble and smart?
- Click on Project Engineer Level 2: Do you love implementing technology from start to finish, from design to rollout? Do you like seeing a customer satisfied with the end results of your hard work? Do you like to be a part of new ideas and plans for the future? Are you patient, hungry, humble and smart?
Follow the instructions on each of these job postings in order to apply.