Top 7 Security Tips For Remote Workers
We recently shared the Top 5 Ways to Remain Successful Working from Home. But what about the top security practices you need to be taking while working from home?
If your organization is working remotely following the holidays or has transitioned to a remote workforce indefinitely, read these important cybersecurity tips to help increase your security!
- Securely connect to network by logging in to company's VPN.
- Ensure all passwords are strong. Update any that you have been using on multiple platforms. Verify that your home Wi-Fi password is strong.
- Be aware of phishing attempts.
- Disable Wi-Fi auto-connection on mobile devices.
- Immediately contact your I.T. department if you have any concerns or questions.
- Only use company approved devices.
- Run software updates.